miercuri, 23 martie 2011

last summer !!!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.



I think i`am one of the few people who hope that the Romanian tourism will become a pleasure and not just a business with cheap products and high prices, so last year I went with my husband and daughter on the seaside in Costinesti.
Why Costinesti?
Has life, old friends and a beautiful sunrise. The amusement parks are always the same, but the children enjoy them as something new would be every time.At the end of vacation we had the pleasure to visiy and admire Cetatile Ponorului from the Apuseni Mountains.

2 comentarii:

  1. You should do it more often, promote romanian tourism! I believe that you had a great time, right?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. you're right, but the Romanian Tourism can be promoting ​​only by me, and I could use a little help from others, right? ...

    RăspundețiȘtergere